The most efficient and environmentally friendly way to utilize animal manure as a natural fertilizer.
Puck Custom Enterprises
Request A Catalog
Goals to reach over a slurry store and support a high-efficiency Cornell submersible feeder pump came together! It sets up in minutes, is highly energy efficient, and flows over 3,000 gallons per minute!
• Fits all Pits & Storage Types: deep pits, slurry stores, concrete tanks, ponds, lagoons
• More maneuverability with 3 knuckle points
• Easy to Operate: Remote Controlled Hydraulic Boom
Cornell Submersible Feeder Pump
• Guardian is always watching the pump! Works without LightSpeed!
• Auto-Throttle: Set Flow, Pressures, and Automatic Responses
• Constantly Adjusts the Feeder Pump & Primary Pump for best performance
• Full start-up from the field!
• Engage Feeder Pump
• Target Flow Rate
• Set Pressure Parameters
• Lower Cost of Operation: More gallons pumped per gallon of diesel fuel consumed
• Hydrostat system transmits more horsepower to the feeder pump for even more fuel savings
Krohne Pit Level lets the crew know the progress of the pit
PCE Honey Badger - 2016
Site by Spinutech